KDateTime: revised version

Simon Hausmann hausmann at kde.org
Mon Nov 21 06:47:57 GMT 2005

On Monday 21 November 2005 03:14, David Jarvie wrote:
> Attached is revised code for a new KDateTime class. There are various minor
> changes in response to comments.
[...]

Just one thing I noticed while skimming over the patch:

[ snip ]
/****************************************************************************
 **
 ** DateTimeParser and FormatSection classes are based on QDateTime internals:
 **
 ** Copyright (C) 1992-2005 Trolltech AS. All rights reserved.
 **
 ** This file is part of the QtCore module of the Qt Toolkit.
 **
 ** This file may be used under the terms of the GNU General Public
 ** License version 2.0 as published by the Free Software Foundation
 ** and appearing in the file LICENSE.GPL included in the packaging of
 ** this file.  Please review the following information to ensure GNU
 ** General Public Licensing requirements will be met:
 ** http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/opensource.html
[ snip ]

This means the code cannot be included in kdelibs unless we change your
licensing policy.

Simon