(APIDOX for) KNotification in kdelibs.

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sun Nov 20 20:16:54 GMT 2005

On Sunday 20 November 2005 12:14, Olivier Goffart wrote:
> Le Samedi 19 Novembre 2005 21:02, Lubos Lunak a écrit :
> > Dne út 15. listopadu 2005 18:37 Olivier Goffart napsal(a):
> >
> >  If it's actually disguised improved KNotify, then a description of the
> > changes would be enough I guess :). I'd like to see something like that
> > too
>
> I still have to write a HOWTO with more detailed example,

If you write a HOWTO, please please please _puhleaze_ write it in a file
called Howto.dox (or Brobdignag.dox, or *.dox) in the relevant source
directory. That gives you (a) dox for the new class that might actually be
maintained (b) a central place to host the howto -- in KDE's apidox webpages
(c) easy-to-include code examples.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot