3.5 Changelog

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sat Nov 19 10:27:58 GMT 2005

On Saturday 19 November 2005 10:45, Andras Mantia wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Will there be a detailed 3.5 changelog where I can put my stuff? As I
> remember in the past it was generated from the kde-features.xml, but
> that will only contain the new features, but not important bugfixes.

We can generate automatic changelog entries, but for a detailed changelog,
3.5 is just too much of a change and we would only be able to collect 10% of
it - so I would avoid starting.

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화