Qt->glib main event loop patch (common main loop)

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Sat Nov 12 02:46:54 GMT 2005

On Friday 11 November 2005 04:57, nf2 wrote:

> if anyone could help me with this undertaking or point me to the
> right people at trolltech i would be glad.

Could someone explain to me the benefits of this? What is wrong with the
Qt event loop that it must be replaced with the GTK+ event loop? What
am I missing here? What does the commonality give us?

There needs to be sufficient reason to do this before dumping yet
another dependency upon the packagers and users.

--
David Johnson