KRecentFilesAction

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Tue Nov 8 20:55:42 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 08 November 2005 10:14, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 November 2005 10:51, Andras Mantia wrote:
> >  I will look at it.
>
> Well, this issue is more complex, than I thought. The problem is that
> you rely that KRecentFilesAction::items() returns a list with URLs, but
> now it returns a string that has the URL in it as well:
> nicename [URL]

KBabel had a similar problem. It tried to check each URL, which is of course
not possible anymore with the new behaviour (at least with the old code).

Personally I have decided to change KBabel not to check the URLs anymore
(especially as KBabel is suppose to compile on KDE 3.2/Qt 3.2 too).

(...)

> Andras

Have a nice day!