KRecentFilesAction

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Nov 8 18:16:01 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 08 November 2005 15:34, George Staikos wrote:
>   Yes, this is the problem.  (Thanks for fixing exports btw.  I need
> to get an updated compiler so I can test this too.)

You're welcome. Once I found how to do for ui and ui.h files, it was
easy.

> > So the solutions are:
> > - revert what I did. I would be sad.
>
>   Sorry...

Well, I still don't want to get rid of it, so I will give another try
and post the result here to discuss if it can go in or not. If I cannot
do it in time, well, we should revert it....

>   If a user has a KDE 3.4 compiled Kst and updates KDE to 3.5 it will
> still break.
Yes, but it is rather theoretical.

> Who knows which other applications out there do this
> too...
As I said I did not get any complaints since the latest version (I did
get one from KBabel and that was corrected) until now, so I trust that
it would not break too many apps.
 There were also other cases of behavioral incompatibility where I
raised my voice, so I can understand your position. ;-)

Andras