[patch] janus widget spacing issues (3.5)

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sat Nov 5 19:25:10 GMT 2005

The janus widget does not follow the style guide for spacing/margins by
omitting spacing between any button under the list and by adding spacing
somewhere else without any reason (the splitter already separates two
widgets, no need to add extra spacing).

Attached is a diff, let me know if anyone has a problem with me committing
that in branch.  I would really like to get this in as KOffice starts to
use this widget and right now I don't like the way it looks.

--
Thomas Zander