Moving 3.5 development into branches/KDE/3.5

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue May 31 16:27:03 BST 2005

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 07:41, Maksim Orlovich wrote:
> 1) No new use of the old-style socket classes.
> 2) No new use of QPtrList, and in general, of setAutoDelete

these have been the bane of my existence in kicker. removing them has not been
fun. a word to the wary =)

> 3) No new use of raster ops.
> 4) No new code painting on widgets outside paint events

we ought to capture these items somewhere accessible, e.g. on a website. open
up an area on developer.k.o for KDE4 porting. one could also use the wiki if
that's more your cup of tea, but at least link to that page from d.k.o so
that it's easily findable.

an email to a list isn't =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo