Moving 3.5 development into branches/KDE/3.5

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Mon May 30 22:13:27 BST 2005

On Monday 30 May 2005 22:51, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> I'm fine with kdepim developers working on KDE 3.5, but not in trunk and
> every 3.5 commit has to be merged in trunk. I hope it's possible in one way
> or the other.

Well, that's fine. Trunk will then simply remain untouched [1] until august,
so merging should be dead easy by then. :)

[1] By the people who attended the meeting last weekend at least, that is. I
     hope nobody else will dive in and screw any attempt at merging by trying
     to convert the codebase to KDE 4 before august.

--
Martijn