Moving 3.5 development into branches/KDE/3.5

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Mon May 30 20:43:36 BST 2005

On Monday 30 May 2005 21:21, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> This is a change of policy and was the initial goal. The kde4 work branch
> was just temporary. The main difference to the current situation is:
>
> * KDE4 is the main target, KDE 3.5 development is defined as backport

This collides for the roadmap of KDEPIM that we decided on last weekend during
the KDEPIM development meeting. KDE 3.5 will be the main target until early
august for PIM and basically nobody will be working on KDE 4 yet. We simply
lack the manpower to work on two targets, so KDE 4 will have to wait.

--
Martijn