Qt4addons module?

Harri Porten porten at froglogic.com
Mon May 30 12:49:47 BST 2005

On Mon, 30 May 2005, David Faure wrote:

> This is a valid argument for Qt3/kde3, but not for Qt4/kde4. Why are you
> applying a kde3 argument to kde4? This makes no sense. Using kdelibs4
> will NOT mean dropping the Windows platform.

Right. And noone will be forced to use *all* of KDE (kdelibs) when
developing an app either. So instead of ripping out stuff we just have to
make the code and structure cleaner (portable, less cross-dependencies).
Commercial developers can the easily choose what parts to use.

KDE code is KDE code btw. All striping down to "Qt only" (what's that?)
doesn't change that :)

Harri.