KPilot critical bugfixes

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri May 27 15:53:16 BST 2005

As usual, we have discovered some pretty critical bugs in KPilot moments -
days - after the tarballs for a release are created. The memofile conduit
(@since KDE 3.4.0) will eat all previously synced memos; in addition,
category names will be broken because the last character of each category
name is removed (blame qstrncpy() for being more like strlcpy() and less like
strncpy()).

The attached patch applies from the tag; it fixes both problems. For
packagers, I'd suggest not packaging KPilot without these fixes.

I swear, I am never touching BRANCH again. It just doesn't work.

--
As of September 1st, 2004, the University of Nijmegen will _still_ be the
University of Nijmegen, but with a different nonsensical adjective in front.