kdereview

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Mon May 23 14:21:05 BST 2005

On Monday 23 May 2005 12:36, Matthias Welwarsky wrote:

> Of course the requirements must not be harder than those of the targeted
> module, so if we don't require applications in extragear to be fully
> documented, it makes no sense to require this for kdereview.

Why not increase the requirements for new modules? It may be "unfair",
but how else could we achieve a better documented KDE overall? In this
sense, it "makes sense".

Of course, the traditional modules and programs that are still poorly
documented should also feel some incentive to improve here.

> But it should be
> clear that applications are not meant to be _developed_ in kdereview.
> Bugfixed, yes, if the reviewer demands it.

Or remain there, until they meet a certain degree of documentation?

Just a suggestion.

Cheers,
Kurt