Modifying SVN properties

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Thu May 19 21:15:28 BST 2005

Hi,

 I've tried to add some svn properties (externals to admin, ignored
files) to a directory and altough it seems that locally it is added, I
have the feeling that it's not on the server as I didn't get a mail
like:
---------------------
 _M            trunk/KDE/kdewebdev (directory)

** trunk/KDE/kdewebdev #property changes
Name: svn:ignore
   - *.moc.cpp
*.moc
-------------------

What I used was:

svn propset svn:ignore config.h.in acinclude.m4 aclocal.m4
autom4te.cache configure configure.files configure.in *.pcs kdevquanta

and my .sv/dir-props has:
K 10
svn:ignore
V 96
config.h.in
acinclude.m4
aclocal.m4
autom4te.cache
configure
configure.files
configure.in
*.pcs

K 13
svn:externals
V 62
admin https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kde-common/admin

END

If I commit again kdevquanta, nothing is uploaded.
Is this enough? Will others get the admin directory and will the listed
files be ignore for others? If not, what do I miss from the command?

Andras