Crash in KDirLister

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Tue May 17 13:15:20 BST 2005

On Tuesday 17 May 2005 14:03, Maks Orlovich wrote:
> > Well, I do care. The problem is that I don't get those reports if I
> > forget to grep bugs.kde.org for KDirLister every now and then. Isn't
> > there anther possibility without having to checkout kde-bugs-dist?
>
> If you want to, I can CC you on all incoming bugs mentioning KDirLister..
If you would really do this for me, I'd be deeply grateful! (so your're one of
those poor devils reading kde-bugs-dist..? =:))

> However, there is quite a backlog lately.
Don't worry, I'm a bit behind with what I wanted to do as well :} And there's
still bugs.kde.org ;)

Cheers,
--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience