KFeedbackWizard

Christian Nitschkowski segfault_ii at web.de
Mon May 16 10:06:44 BST 2005

Hi *!

I've worked on a feedback wizard application for some time now.
It was suggested that I should contact you on this ML as a tool like this has
been discussed lately.
My feedback wizard is a small stand-alone application that can be called by
other applications to ask the user some predefined questions about his
opinion about the application.
The results will then be printed on console as a XML document and can be send
by eMail to the applications developers.

If you're interested in an application like this, please take a look
here http://kde-forum.org/interview_feedback.pdf
here http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=20360 (old version)
or here https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/utils/kfeedbackwizard
(current)

As I'm not on this list - please CC me when answering.

Best Regards
Christian Nitschkowski

--
--: Christian Nitschkowski <segfault_ii at web.de> :--
--: Jabber: segfault_ii at a-message.de :--

Go where the silence is and say something
- Chumbawamba