Found the reason for #103713

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Sun May 15 22:35:25 BST 2005

On Sunday 15 May 2005 19:10, Pascal Létourneau wrote:
> On May 15, 2005 12:37, Michael Brade wrote:
> > First of all, I don't understand why this has to be so. Any ideas? The
> > comment says something about an extension popup menu. What's that?
>
> When the toolbar is full, an extra button appear at the end of it. When
> pressed, the extension menu is shown.
> This hack was added to make the items inside the extension menu still send
> buttonClicked() (the first buttonClicked() is not send by them).
I see. But why doesn't the first one work there? Is it because of hitButton()?
How about we fix that in the long run?

> This patch should make the test a little more robust:
>
> -  if ( d->m_parent && !d->m_parent->rect().contains( geometry() ) ) {
> +  if ( d->m_parent && !d->m_parent->rect().contains( geometry().center() )
> )
>
> Does it solve your problem?
Yes, it definitely does :-) Do you want to commit or shall I?

Thanks,
--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience