Ugh... Qt4 porting

Daniel Molkentin molkentin at kde.org
Sun May 15 14:47:42 BST 2005

On Sunday, 15. May 2005 14:37, Mosfet wrote:
> Remember I'm not on this list so you need to CC me ;-)
>
> Check the latest snapshots, there are no more Q*BoxWidgets. Qt4 has
> actually changed pretty significantly since beta2.

..and Trolltech warned that this will happen. Actually, Qt has changed again
in certain aspects since Beta2. But changes get less every day. For
convinence, we started to provide a Qt4 branch of qt-copy in KDE SVN. It
contains the latest snapshot that is needed in order to build the porting
branch of KDE. All you need for KDE 4 can be found at [1].

Cheers,
  Daniel

[1] http://{web,anon,<login>@}svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/kde4