Qt4 porting started

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed May 11 17:38:42 BST 2005

On Wednesday 11 May 2005 18:16, Benjamin Reed wrote:
> What's the status on the build-system changes?  Is that going to be
> done in parallel?  On mac, there's little point in working on Qt4
> stuff until we have something more mac-friendly than KDE's libtool
> (well, not without more ugly hacking)

I'm currently trying to use cmake to build kdevelop. Right now everything
compiles and links. Most install rules and some configure checks are still
missing. Right now Makefile.am's can be partly automatically converted to
cmake files.
I also used cmake for some small project on mac OS X and didn't experience any
problems, but this can't be compared to such a big project like KDE.

Bye
Alex