KRecentFilesAction improvement

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue May 10 12:02:39 BST 2005

Hi,

 I suggest the following improvement for KRecentFilesAction: be able to
specify a nice name for the entries when an URL is added. Useful in
case of projects, but also for single files as well. If such a name is
specified the entry will look like:
Name [url]

If no name is specified, the old style
url
is used.

Patch against trunk is attached. If you think it shouldn't go to 3.4 I'd
like to see it at least in 4.0 where the two addURL's are already
combined.

Andras

PS: I miss Cervisia's "Create patch against repository" from eSvn...
PS2: KMail seems to have problems with UNIX style line endings in the
attachment.