clean svn co gives error

Stephan Johach lucardus at onlinehome.de
Thu May 5 19:19:53 BST 2005

Hi!

Am Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2005 19:44 schrieb Dirk Mueller:
> On Thursday 05 May 2005 19:08, Martin Koller wrote:
> > I tried to checkout kde-common - this worked.
>
> There is no need for you to check out kde-common.

What about kde-i18n? I tried kdelibs and it works without
linking to kde-common/admin.

But:

hunsum at leviathan:~/svn/kde3.4/kde-i18n$ make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

Please recheckout this module!
for cvs: use checkout once and after that update again
for cvsup: checkout kde-common from cvsup and
   link kde-common/admin to ./admin
make: *** [all] Error 1
hunsum at leviathan:~/svn/kde3.4/kde-i18n$

> > svn: Unrecognized URL scheme
> > 'https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kde-common/admin'
> >
> > What do I do wrong ?
>
> Your svn doesn't have web_dav support compiled in/installed.

I fact you have to configure subversion with ssl support.

./configure --with-ssl

Stephan

--
Gegen Software-Patente!