KUnitTest SVN proposal/response to feature requests

Jeroen Wijnhout Jeroen.Wijnhout at kdemail.net
Thu May 5 12:50:10 BST 2005

On Thursday 05 May 2005 01:19 pm, David Faure wrote:
> Sounds good to me.
>
> Don't forget to insert it into kdelibs/Makefile.am.in's COMPILE_FIRST line
> (so that make check has more chances of finding the lib already compiled).
>
> Well the order depends on kunittest's kdelibs dependencies though (if any).

Thanks for reminding, I would have forgotten that.

KUnitTest depends on kdecore, it uses KLibLoader for example. I don't think
there is an easy way to get around this. This means that any tests done for
kdecore (and dependencies thereof) should be compiled after kunittest is
compiled, I guess that is technically possible.

best,
Jeroen
--
Kile - an Integrated LaTeX Environment for KDE
http://kile.sourceforge.net