SVN timing

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Wed Mar 30 15:47:33 BST 2005

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 04:35:30PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 30 März 2005 16:01 schrieb Oswald Buddenhagen:
> > On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 03:51:04PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > > HEAD
> > >
> > sure you want to delete _this_? :)
> Yes. This happened when someone cvs import blah HEAD foo - rcs itself
> doesn't care for "HEAD"

i know ... i was just kidding, as the smiley should have suggested. ;)

> > fwiw, i would not delete any tags of official releases, no matter how
> > old they are.
> I have to as they are _very_ bogus and created as branches on tags on
> branches, etc.

hum ... have you tried fixing them with --force-branch, etc.?

> Of course I had to remind you that tomorrow is tomorrow and you
> couldn't speak up when I asked, right?

you knew that i'm working on this stuff. apart from the fact that my
reports are generally to be taken as "until further notice", i gave you
status reports halfways regularly.
anyway, i hope to be ready until tomorrow evening. how much manual work
will be needed depends on how often cvsremovealltags was forgotten and
how many certain border cases where my heuristics will fail occur.