SVN timing

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Wed Mar 30 15:01:40 BST 2005

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 03:51:04PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> HEAD

sure you want to delete _this_? :)

fwiw, i would not delete any tags of official releases, no matter how
old they are.

also, to make it public: i'm still working on cvs2svn, particularly the
server-side copy/move detection (it's sort of working, i'm just making
it more intelligent to save coolo from some monkey work). it'd nice if
this work wasn't in vain just because somebody insists on making our
repo migration an april fool's joke ... ;)