SVN timing

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Wed Mar 23 22:19:22 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 22:00, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
[...]
> -find out its cvs password again (0..X h), how ?

KDE is about to do something no project have done before, but what is our
largest problem? :))

[...]
> -> makes maybe 200 devs x 8 h = 1600 h = 10 men month
>
> So, we really do want to switch, don't we ?

I think you over-dramatize it a bit. Hinder of progress can't be the
cumbersomeness the change brings, for obvious reasons, although that is quite
human to think and what also is the most common argument.

I want to switch, although only with the retard-HOWTO,

		Frans