SVN timing

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Wed Mar 23 18:21:55 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 5:32 am, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> After all the performance tweaking Oswald and I did, it
> takes less than 12 hours to convert. So if I take cvs.kde.org
> readonly at 8am, we can have an uptodate svn.kde.org at
> 8pm. We just need to decide on the day. Any suggestions?
> I start with suggesting March 31st. Then we can make the
> "Largest CVS project ever converts to SVN" at the best day
> for announcments: April 1st ;)

Before this is done, is there anyone 'in the know' who could write up a
command quick-ref for all of us who have not had the time / need to get up to
speed on subversion until now?

Basically a 'You did X before, do Y now' would be great. :P

--
If you wait by the river long enough, eventually
you will see the bodies of all your enemies float by.