kde 3.4 rocks :-)

Andreas Scherf scherfa at web.de
Sun Mar 20 14:12:09 GMT 2005

Hello Alex, i agree but i have tears in my eyes that the kicker icon zooming
is gone .. hope that it will be back in one of the next releases ... :-(

Great work too
Andreas

--
I hear that if you play the Windows XP CD backwards, you get a satanic message
"That's nothing. If you play it forward, it installs Windows XP!"