make apidox slow as hell and missing apidocs

mETz mETz81 at web.de
Fri Mar 4 12:04:30 GMT 2005

Moin,

yesterday I tried "make apidox" in kdelibs and gave up after 3 hours. I don't
know why but creating new apidocs seems to take ages now (maybe unsermake
related?).
Today I wanted to download an updated docs-tarball from developer.kde.org but
found out that its copy is as incomplete as what I created locally, there are
undocumented classes! At least the following pieces are undocumented even
though there are doc-comments in their headers:

kio: KTrader class
kwallet: everything!

I'd be thankful if somebody with more insight about doxygen could enlighten me
why apidocs-creation is so slow now and why some of the precious comments
don't show up in the generated docs.

Bye, Stefan aka mETz