indexlib upload to kdesupport

Luís Pedro Coelho luis at luispedro.org
Thu Jun 30 16:56:26 BST 2005

Hi,

I proposed this a while back but it had a dependency on boost which raised
some eyebrows. Now, the dependency is for debugging only (boost provides
debug output and unit tests for my package). Everyday use can be done without
use.

I have made the tarball available here:
http://vinci.inesc-id.pt/~luis/indexlib.tar.bz2
(too big for attaching).

I will upload this to kdesupport unless there is someone complaining hard.

(if someone can explain to me how to replay the svn history, I would do that,
otherwise, I will probably just add the files, losing some history).

bye,
--
luispedro
http://blog.luispedro.org/