Patch review - option to stop KFind showing a message box when no matches are found

Paul Giannaros ceruleanblaze at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 17:12:34 BST 2005

Hello

Currently you cannot use KHTMLPart::findTextNext (and methods elsewhere that
make use of KFind) without invoking a KMessageBox with notication if no
matches are found. This behaviour is not wanted in many cases, especially
with automation tasks via DCOP and the like.
Included is a patch that adds a "Silent" option to KFindDialog::Options which,
when specified, stops KFind from displaying a message box ("x matches found."
or "No matches found for 'foo'").

Please CC me, as I am not subscribed to the list.

Thanks,
Paul (aka Cerulean)