Where to move DragonEgg

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Sun Jun 26 22:10:36 BST 2005

On Sun, Jun 26, 2005 at 09:24:35PM +0200, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hi Tobias,
Hi,

> so you really got it working ? What was the problem with the KInstance ?
Matthias pointed me to the fact that QNSPlugin already creates a
QApplication object itself, so I just replaced it by a KApplication
object and everything works fine now.

> But I think "DragonEgg" isn't a good name, it sounds a bit hostile (at least
> for somebody who knows where it comes from). It should be something positive,
> not something with negative associations.
It's not hostile, just think about the result when a dragon and a
dinosaur fall in love... ;)

> I guess kdeplayground would be appropriate right now.
Ok

> P.S. would be nice if you could forward my other email to your OS group we
> talked about :-)
Could you resend it to me per private mail?

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Councile of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!