Where to move DragonEgg

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Jun 26 20:24:35 BST 2005

Hi Tobias,

On Sunday 26 June 2005 20:19, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to put DragonEgg, the Netscape-Plugin which is able to show
> KParts inside Mozilla/FireFox, to KDE repository since some people asked
> for the sources.

so you really got it working ? What was the problem with the KInstance ?
But I think "DragonEgg" isn't a good name, it sounds a bit hostile (at least
for somebody who knows where it comes from). It should be something positive,
not something with negative associations.

I guess kdeplayground would be appropriate right now.

Bye
Alex

P.S. would be nice if you could forward my other email to your OS group we
talked about :-)