ok to add cmake support in kdelibs ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Jun 17 16:19:22 BST 2005

On Friday 17 June 2005 17:10, Benjamin Reed wrote:
> On 6/17/05, Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org> wrote:
> > Tanner Lovelace would like to work together with me on cmake and compile
> > KDE on Mac OS X. So is it ok to add the required files to kdelibs/ ? As
> > long as you don't run cmake, they don't interfere with anything else. If
> > there are problems with this I'd like to have a branch of kdelibs and
> > kdebase for this purpose.
>
> you can always do it in the work/non-x11-kde4 branch if you want, I'm
> working on getting the qt/mac port up-to-date there anyways...

Actually I'd like to get it working with 3.4 at first, before going for KDE 4,
so that I have only one issue to work at: the build system, while the sources
are stable.
Maybe my first sentence wasn't quite clear: I am working on compiling KDE 3.x
on Linux and FreeBSD using cmake, and Tanner would like to do the same (or
for KDE 4, not sure) on Mac OS X.

Bye
Alex