Build system for KDE4

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Mon Jun 13 16:12:17 BST 2005

Boudewijn Rempt said:
> On Monday 13 June 2005 06:25, Chris Lee wrote:
>
>> Must support:
>
> Also mixing C++ and Java code -- calling gcj and creating shared libs from
> java?

I'd say "yes", but if the system can automagically handle .stub, .skel,
.moc and .kcfg then it can almost certainly also handle this one.

Slightly off-topic for this thread, but since you've apparently already
investigated this stuff, I wanted to install gcj on my SuSE 9.1 but
couldn't figure out which RPM to select in YaST. Does anyone know what's
needed in SuSE 9.1?

--
Martijn