Metabar for kdeaddons 3.5

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Jun 9 18:30:45 BST 2005

Stephan Binner wrote:
>I want to suggest to add Metabar[1] to kdeaddons trunk. It's a mature,
> popular Konqueror sidebar showing meta-infos and actions for selected
> dirs and files.
>
>Its author agreed to maintain it in KDE's repository (and of course
> adhere to policies and freezes) so let us hear any objections to this
> proposal. :-)

Sounds to be an interesting addition.

May I suggest it be imported to trunk/kdereview now, and moved to
kdeaddons at a later date?

And now that we're on the subject, do we have a message & feature freeze
date set for KDE 3.5?

--
  Thiago Macieira  -  thiago (AT) macieira (DOT) info
    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:

4. And æfter se scieppend ingelogode, he wrát "cenn", ac eala! se
rihtendgesamnung andswarode "cenn: ne wát hú cennan 'eall'. Ástynt."