KHTML: optional KWallet

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Wed Jun 8 09:54:39 BST 2005

I've digged a bit in KHTML code. For a few use cases it would be convenient to
have KHTML_NO_KWALLET compile-time binary definition used, false by default,
so KWallet can be not usend for embedded or (current) win32 target, if we're
not willing to run KWallet backend on these platforms.

#ifndef KHTML_NO_KWALLET could be used in functions like
HTMLFormElementImpl::doAutoFill() to make them empty if it's true; header
files can be left untouched -- quite similar to other places of KDElibs we've
already ported to win32.

OK with that?

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska / Kexi Team