[Fwd: KView for KDE4?]

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Wed Jun 8 09:14:50 BST 2005

Am Dienstag 07 Juni 2005 23:14 schrieb Aurelien Gateau:
> As I said, we would be happy to make the necessary changes in Gwenview so that
> it can integrate KDE4 to replace KView and Kuickshow. Who should make the
> decision?

Primarly: you. If you want to be part of KDE4 and kview maintainer wants to stop
kview, then it's just as easy: drop kview and move gwenview in. kuickshow can move
into playground - I guess there are still some users liking it so it might look there for a
new maintainer that moves it then to extragear.

Greetings, Stephan