[Fwd: KView for KDE4?]

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Mon Jun 6 16:02:34 BST 2005

David Faure wrote:
> On Sunday 05 June 2005 09:51, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>
>>Yes, but I have configured KView so that I can have a floating toolbar
>>to switch images.  Your tool/status bar is neat, but it would be better
>>if KDE supported the disappearing tool and status bars.  Currently
>>floating toolbars in KDE are not 100% stable -- then do need some work.
>

> Better forget about floating toolbars, IIRC they are gone in Qt4.

Yes, I have heard that.  I don't really like them, but it is what is
currently available.  The tool/status bar like Gwenview uses would be
much better.  Or, tool/status bars that worked like auto hiding Panels
would be good.

IAC, what we need is something to use with full screen mode so that the
bar is there if we want to use it but disappears (automatically) so we
can see the full screen image.

--
JRT