Patch to KSelectAction

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jun 2 22:31:14 BST 2005

Hi, this patch adds

/**
  * Sets the maximum items that are visible if the action is a combobox
  * Only works before the action is plugged
  * @since 3.5
  */
void setMaxComboViewCount( int n );

So that you can set how many options will be visible at max in the "viewport"
of the qcombobox that gets created when pluging a KSelectAction in a
KToolBar.

In kpdf "need" it because our usability expert told us it would be better if
we always had all 13 items that belong to the zoom combobox visible.

Ok to commit?

Albert