KWin missing in apidocs since KDE 3.3!

Stefan Gehn mETz81 at web.de
Fri Jun 3 06:01:05 BST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2005 20:19 schrieb Jeroen Wijnhout:
> On Thursday 02 June 2005 08:05 pm, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > On Thursday 02 June 2005 20:06, Jeroen Wijnhout wrote:
> > > KUnitTest is missing too, which is a pitty.
> >
> > Can you at least check before you say such nonsense?
> >
> > http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/cvs-api/kunittest/html/
>
> Hmm, I looked at:
> http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/cvs-api/
>
> And there is no kunittest link. Could _you_ please check before you accuse
> someone of talking nonsense? ;-)

That is actually just the Mainpage.dox missing a link to the new library.

Also thanks for the (IMO needed) attention. And while we're at it, let's
remove the "search"-feature which is in-progress since kde has
doxygen-generated apidocs (i.e. there's just an empty html-page) ;)
I don't know what was planned for this search but for sure it was forgotten
later on. After all it can still be added again if somebody actually created a
working search-feature, the current empty page is just confusing.

Bye, Stefan aka mETz