upports from branches/KDE/3.5 to trunk/KDE still happening?

Stefan Winter swinter at kde.org
Sun Jul 31 13:06:32 BST 2005

Hello,

up to the trunk<->branch switch, coolo occasionally merged the differences
between branch and trunk. Does this porting still happen now, just the other
way around?
I keep commiting fixes to the 3.5 branch, and I wonder if I have to put these
fixes in trunk manually.
And, related: will there be a 3.4.3 release at all? Or can I save myself the
hassle of backporting fixes to that branch?

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

KDE Developer Stefan Winter, swinter at kde.org
* Module kde-i18n/de     - German translation team
* Module kdenetwork/wifi - Wireless networking tools