[patch] Can't compile ./kdesu/kdesu_pty.cpp

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Sat Jul 30 12:32:43 BST 2005

On my Linux 2.6.7/gcc-3.4.3 system, I can not compile above file (3.5 branch)
as it seems that the HAVE__PTY_H define should be HAVE_PTY_H.

Also, why is the include of pty.h checked twice?

#if defined(__osf__) || defined(__CYGWIN__)
#include <pty.h>
#endif

and later by

#ifdef HAVE_PTY_H
	#include <pty.h>
#endif

Shouldn't the latter be enough ?

The following patch only corrects the HAVE_PTY_H.
If you find it correct, feal free to commit.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.