SuperKaramba's location for 3.5

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Jul 28 20:59:00 BST 2005

On Thursday 28 July 2005 19:23, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> > We've documented our python interface that is exposed to theme
> > developers, but not all of the .h headers.  Is there a link to the
> > documentation guidelines that we could go by?
>
> I do not think that there is really a KDE source documentation guideline.
> Doxygen itself is documented at http://www.doxygen.org

Since Nicholas is talking about apidox, I'll point out that there _is_ an
apidox guideline http://developer.kde.org/policies/documentationpolicy.html
which is really strict (mierenneukerig, we'd say in dutch) and doesn't help
much in the getting-started department. Allen Winter wrote something on the
kde wiki about dox, but there's not much in the way of hints about actually
_writing_ them. http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/docblocks.html is the
part of the doxygen manual that you actually want to read.

Finally, if you have code that has dox anywhere in KDE SVN, let me know and I
can add it to the automatic dox generation (preferably a whole module has
apidox or the rudiments thereof). Dox are generated every three hours on the
english breakfast network, including logfiles, so they're a useful way to
keep track of your dox "score" (for instance, kdecore has 570-odd warnings,
but that's only because I'm trying to clean up all the _missing_ dox now;
koffice has only 8 warnings).

Anyway, if you have any specific dox questions, or need some handholding to
get started, there's #kde-apidox on irc.kde.org (where I may be idling for
days at a time while doing other things).

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot