SuperKaramba's location for 3.5

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Thu Jul 28 20:00:58 BST 2005

On Thursday 28 July 2005 15:03, Ryan Nickell wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 10:59 +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch 27 Juli 2005 03:38 schrieb Ryan Nickell:
(...)
> > But all this is without having an own look at superkaramba, only from
> > hearsay. I have no idea how good it's internationalized (prepared for
> > translations) or if it has a documentation. This all may be reasons why
> > it does _not_ fit in kdetoys.
>
> We've replaced all of the strings with the i18n() macros.  There may
> need to be more done for internationalization, so please check over this
> in case we missed something.

I have locked into trunk/l10n/templates/messages/kderiew/superkaramba.pot

The first question is:

#: karamba.cpp:161
msgid "Desktop &"
msgstr ""

If this is meant to show as "Desktop &1" or so, it should be "Desktop &%1", so
that the translator can place the number at another place.

Another problem:

#. i18n: file themewidget_layout.ui line 72
#: rc.cpp:28 rc.cpp:67
#, no-c-format
msgid "<p align=\"center\">1 running</p>"
msgstr ""

#: themewidget.cpp:74
msgid "<p align=\"center\">%1 running</p>"
msgstr ""

The first message seems to be like the second one but with a missing %.

Have a nice day!

(...)