KDE 3.5 release schedule

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jul 27 21:44:56 BST 2005

In kdeedu we wanted to get ksimon and kanagram in for 3.5.

ksimon has already been publicited enough on this list and it's now on
kdereview.

kanagram is kmessedwords substitute. It is beign programmed by Joshua Keel and
"graphically designed" by Danny Allen. It's still on playground. You can see
a screenshot at http://jkeel.weblogs.us/images/kanagram5.png

Could we include them on the feature list and add them to kdeedu before the
25th? Or you'd consider that cheating ;-)

Albert

A Dimecres 27 Juliol 2005 18:10, Stephan Kulow va escriure:
> Hi!
>
> After the discussion this morning, I put the current state of discussion in
> HTML:
>
> http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.5-release-plan.html
>
> Please object quickly if you have a problem, august 1st is soon ;)
> [And yes, I didn't list kbabel explicitly, but am aware of it]
>
> Greetings, Stephan

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es