KDE 3.4.2 Schedule

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Thu Jul 21 22:22:44 BST 2005

On Thursday 21 July 2005 21:04, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:

> I just noticed that last night the version number had not been bumped from
> kpilot 4.5.2 between KDE 3.4.1 and KDE 3.4.2, and it should have been

Your lapse, don't blame me for it. :-)

> Is it possible to (could you please?) move the tag for kdepim/kpilot back
> to after I had committed kdepim/kpilot/ChangeLog and kdepim/kpilot/lib/

No. I guess you cannot afford the beer required to make the release team and
all packagers who already got the tarballs to start from beginning again.

> I notice this: kdemultimedia/   437358  2 hours         binner  Backport SVN
> commit 434275  and have some hope in that it looks like you've had to move
> the tag for a  couple of other things already.

No, only the kdemultimedia tarball has such (critical) problem.

> Thanks for your time, and sorry to catch this at such a last minute.  =:/

Not last minute, eight hours later than that as you said.

Bye,
   Steve