APIDOX Changes

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Jul 6 15:01:57 BST 2005

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 15:12, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 July 2005 10:52, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > /me grumbles about something, but can't decide whether that should be PHP
> > includes or server configuration or the fact that it's raining.
>
> You know we can actually change the server configuration..

Yup. It would be useful to have . and media/includes/ in the PHP search path
_before_ other things like the -api directories.

Additionally, http://api.kde.org/ redirects to
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/ . Could you change that to
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/cvs-api/ instead? That's a
much more relevant place for the actual API.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot