APIDOX Changes

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Jul 6 10:46:43 BST 2005

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 11:10, David Faure wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 July 2005 10:57, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > On Wednesday 06 July 2005 07:54, Anders Lund wrote:
> > > Some of the documentation is private/only for KDE developers, such as
> > > the documentation for kdebase/kate. Is there a way we can mark it as
> > > such, so that everybody can know that when browsing the API docs?
>
> This is about applications, where the API docs are only for the developers
> of the application, but not available to the outside at all. So it's by
> definition not stable, and not available at all to third-parties, but it

I think that'll have to be done on a case-by-case basis by the applications
authors (or by Allen & me if asked), since it's hard to tell what's public
and what isn't. PIM has lots of extra libraries that are well documented;
DCOP interfaces should be documented as well.

> can still be useful to have apidox for easier hacking of the application
> (at least those people using api docs seem to think so ;)

You use cpp(1) to filter out all comments before editing code? Masochist, you.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot