APIDOX Changes

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Jul 6 09:52:00 BST 2005

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 07:08, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> >Should you notice dox weirdness -- missing bits, broken links, whatever
> > -- please let me know. I'm sure there's still bugs in the dox
> > themselves and the generation code.
>
> This is not on Dox, but I think it is a side effect of your changes:
>
> Every page on http://developer.kde.org now has the title of "API dox
> Reference" and shows:
> 	Location: Developer Home / Documentation / Reference guides and APIs  /
> 	 Library Reference / SVN Dox

Yes. I created a file called "header.inc" on the server, not realizing that
cvs-api/ is apparently among the first of the include search paths, so that
got included instead of the real header. I've repaired the damage by renaming
my header.inc.

/me grumbles about something, but can't decide whether that should be PHP
includes or server configuration or the fact that it's raining.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot