Is admin/ versioned / branched?

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Jul 4 09:03:47 BST 2005

Is admin/ versioned or branched for older versions of KDE? Or do all checkouts
get the same admin/ ? See, I've been messing in admin/ to speed up and clean
up the dox generation, and testing against trunk only. But if the same admin/
is applied to branch checkouts, then several things are going to go wrong:
kdelibs might not have the data files needed to generate the dox nicely;
names of files have changed a little; there is no common/ symlink any more,
each *-apidocs/ directory has its own copy of stylesheets &c.

Those changes are problematic for packagers who like to have stable file lists
for particular packages (er, does anyone actually _package_ the apidox?). I
might expect it to cause problems for 3.4.2. Anyway. Does anyone have a
complete branch checkout who can give it a try?

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot